At the onset of acid reflux, you can take the mixture in this manner:
1) Pour out 1 or 2 tablespoons into a quarter or half glass of water and drink. You may use the cap from the bottle as a measuring tool, one capful equals one tablespoon. (Do not add sugar or honey or anything to this mixture). Then wait. The acid reflux should disappear in one to two minutes.
2) You may drink one or two swallows directly from the bottle instead of pouring the mixture into any water. The taste is quite strong and some people prefer to dilute it in water as described above. It’s up to you.
Note: If you are drinking one or two small swallows directly from the bottle you may wish to get the taste out of your mouth by sipping (yes, sipping, not gulping) water for a minute or so afterward. This will pretty much get rid of the vinegar taste.
We recommend keeping the formula on a nightstand next to the bed along with a glass of water and be prepared for any sudden attack of acid reflux. Keeping the product out of the refrigerator overnight does not harm it. Return the product to refrigerator next morning.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*Individual results may vary.